EVERGREEN CHALET - DID NOT CALL 911
If you have a loved one who needs to be admitted to a board and care home do yourself
and your loved one a favor and stay well away from Evergreen Chalet of Vista, CA.,
They claim to treat you like family which could not be farther from the truth.
They left my father dying in his own *** for hours waiting for him to die.
They were understaffed with unqualified help. I would not wish this kind of care on the family dog.
A local kennel would have taken better care of my father.
George and Miriam the owners of Evergreen Chalet of Vista are great at telling you exactly
what you want to hear so they can fill a bed. My father was a veteran in World War II
flying four different air force jets by the young age of 18. He went on to be a highly decorated
Los Angeles City Fireman and was injured on the job and became a paraplegic. Even
after his injury he was always helping everyone around him.
What Evergreen Chalet of Vista, CA did or did not do for my father should never
happen to another human being. Save yourself and your loved one a lot of pain,
go somewhere else...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Board And Care Home Facility
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...."
- "This individual is a scammer! His Dental Sleep Masters program is a complete rip off! He scam dentists into believing he has done thousands of oral appliance implants when in..."
- "Woke up twice during wisdom (4) extraction. Never once did the oral surgeon stop/pause until I was out again. I was actually told to be quiet; apparently I was yelling...."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I've had this bed for approximately 9 years and just discovered mold growing in the air hoses. My mom has one as well and recently had the insides replaced because..."
- "I am going to try to keep this short and to the point although it took several months and my talking to over 20 people to get absolutely nothing done!..."
- "I purchased 5 mats from CocoMatsNMore.com for $214.59. They arrived frayed, unraveling, dry, and loosely woven. I complained to the company (Scott at 866-561-1921) within 7 days of their arrival...."