Ashland, Ohio

Everdry was a ripoff.I have pictures of what my basement looks like after they got done.

Their jack hammer put a hole in my wall they did not fix, they broke my sink drain they put a temp fix have to have plummer fix our cost, they broke a window our cost, the cement looks a mess not straight sinking and is not smooth, and all their dust from sanding came up into my home through the vents have to have someone come out and clean vents and I have to spend hours cleaning all that dust out. Was to take 4-5 days they took 10. My yard looks like a war zone made ruts with a machine never fixed them. If you want to see my pictures or want more info before using or calling them email me.

My thought on them they suck.

Review about: Basement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with EverDry?

Comments

Chris
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #917022

There good not

Member of Everdry Waterproofin
Mansfield, Ohio, United States #812155

I am very sorry to hear that you were less than happy with EverDry Waterproofing of Central Ohio! We strive to help everyone and we always welcome feedback to make our process better! Please give us a call @419.529.34700 and we ll see what we can do about repairing the basement and making sure that you are a raving fan of our system!

Thanks in advance!

Wes Garver

I don't know what happened, but they did my basement and did an outstanding job. They explained everything and were did a top rate job.