Everbuying - ViewSonic V500 great phone, best store!

113 of 288 Everbuying reviews

Since I am a Shopaholic) goods from China and from wherever you started to order another in times of very expensive hourly paid home Internet, that is a very long time.Usually used to order from the site to shop.

But about a year ago discovered this store. Since then, regularly use the services of this shop. My last purchase - smartphone ViewPhone V500-3 (VievSonic V500). The firm is known to all inhabitants of Russia as a manufacturer of quality and affordable monitors.

The smartphone does not disappoint. Slim, with a gorgeous bright screen with good battery. But most of all I was struck by the work of GPS. Of all the phones I've had (and there were a few, I gadgets) is the best Navigator.

Catches of American satellites, the Russian satellites, and even satellites of China. The accuracy of determining the position is 4 meters. Now on shop - at the time of my purchase the phone cost of 99.60 USD. I made the payment via PayPal 03.08.2015) wrote in support that has made the payment and it is waiting for the phone.

And 04.08.2015 year I was given the tracking number of my parcel. August 31, the package arrived in my city Tyumen (Russia). From that time to 5 days the package sat in customs G. Vladivostok (Russia), but it is a problem of mail of Russia and the customs of the Russian Federation.

The overall impression from the phone and from the store - EVERYTHING is FINE.

Ordered another phone (though smaller diagonal as a gift to his wife's brother).Thank you for your attention

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Viewsonic V500
Review category
Telecommunications
review #695444

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Everbuying? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
113 of 288 Everbuying reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Everbuying.
Filing a new complaint about
×