Everbuying - Refunded a broken watch, less the shipping after claiming they would reimburse me over the amount I paid because of the inconvenience!

83 of 288 Everbuying reviews

They said they would award me generously extra points so I could do some shopping... well they rewarded me an extra 3 dollars even though I paid 10 for shipping... the extra 2.50 cents more like it was in POINTS too.

They are purposefully selling products that can't be put on display in stores and then refunding less the shipping because they don't pay the same amount for shipping as they charge so they are still making 2-3 dollars every time someone orders something and they send them a broken item.

This site is a complete fraud/scam DON'T BUY FROM THEM!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Watch
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #742897

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Everbuying? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
83 of 288 Everbuying reviews
karry123

Sep 12, 2016 #1211477

Dear customer,
Thank you for your post.
We have a strict quality check before we ship each item.
We offer offers a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .
To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html
For your issue, we will check it for you. It is highly appreciated that you can tell us your order number on our support center in this link? http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007. We Everbuying are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave. You may check our certificates at the bottom of home page and here is http://www.everbuying.net/ Please rest assured that we will solve your issue to your satisfaction. Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.net

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.