Everbuying - One of my Top 3 stores

27 of 288 Everbuying reviews

I checked in this store a year ago, but I began buying goods only this year.So far I am happy with everything, even more, it has become one of my top stores from China.

Goods had different delivery times 4-5 weeks, but I received everything as planned mostly, Customer Service has been helpful too, sometimes it took them long time to answer, but, in general, the answers were adequate and helped with my questions. So I've bought a luggage bag set, bluetooth headphones, FM transmitters, other small things, and probably the most important recent purchase of a robot vacuum cleaner (pics attached).

There were some questions with expedited shipping, and they even made me a small discount for shipping.And, I got it in 4 days, oh I love it, so does my wife.

I am still exploring different websites with sweet deals, but if I want something really important this is one of the trusted sites I will search and order from.

That's pretty much it, no advertisement intended, but I can say I trust this online store.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #944946

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Everbuying? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
27 of 288 Everbuying reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Everbuying.
Filing a new complaint about
×