Eve Sleep - EVE Mattress was pure ***!!!!
I ordered my Eve mattress in hopes that all they had claimed were true.Needless to say, it was too good to be true.
The claim is to fit everyone and that is not the case. Nowhere in their ad does it say anything about what weight capacity is or what they have tested it on. It has been a horrid experience for me. When it first arrived the smell was horrendous and made me nauseous for many nights.
It does not hold up to its promise of being so amazingly comfortable and as a side sleeper I ended up in more pain than with any other bed I have ever slept on in my entire life. If you have any weight on you, you will find it is difficult to move on and off the bed. You are pretty much stuck, as there is just no give and it tends to squish down and just not poof back into shape like it claims. There is no side support and you cannot sit on it without paying the price of having a "sit mark" left for quite sometime.
I found it hard to even move to find a sleeping position I could sleep in. This went on for close to a month!!! I called and let them know I was unhappy with it and they said I could try a complimentary topper for it to see if that would make it better. It did not!
The topper slid around and caused a battle non stop to get it back into place and smooth out the bumps that would raise up all over, making it impossible to find a comfortable spot. If you are in any kind of body pain, aches, have any issues with diabetic skin~ I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT EVEN TRY THIS MATTRESS~ It caused many more issues than I could have imagined and I am still trying to get back to normal after a short time fighting 24/7 with this horrid creation. When I called back they said they would happily take it away and give me back my 2 payments I sent in, as I was still in my 100 nights free trial. I was called and told they could not find anyone to take it away and I may have to just dispose of it myself as they do not reuse or restock them they prefer to donate them or toss them out.
I was pretty surprised when I heard that, knowing i was being charged 1000 dollars for a Ca King sized bed that would be thrown away by the company that makes them( 1k worth of trash??) In any case they ended up finding someone and he came to pick it up and whisked it away. When I asked about my refund I was told it was handled and I could speak with the Affirm company if there were any issues. It turns out the "100 night free trial" ended up accruing some interest charges and I would only be getting back 3/4 of what I paid into them. ***EVEN THOUGH I WAS STILL IN MY 100 NIGHTS TRIAL!!!*** I am very unhappy with the whole experience.
The only redeeming thing they have to offer is great customer support.
It is just too bad that is ALL they have to offer.NOTE: FOR ANYONE LARGER THAN NORMAL ~ PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS AS FAR AS CAPACITY BEFORE YOU BUY~ YOU WILL BE SO VERY SORRY IF YOU DO NOT!!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- There customer service for the most part
What I disliked
- That they are liars about the free 100 day trial
- That the mattress is sold as for everyone when it clearly is not
- Throw away or donate the 1000 dollar mattress they sell
- Why pay for a mattress they see as garbage if returned
- Everything else about this product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Eve Mattress Yellow And White Layered Ca King Sized Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "Carlton Al Moaibed Hotel, Dammam, Saudi Arabia. I stayed 7 nights. First night stayed in suite (arrived middle of night). Refundable, booked online at Expedia. Expedia collected nothing; all charges are..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."