Greensboro, North Carolina
1K views 31 comments

Update by user May 31, 2012

It is now May 31st and we still have not received anything from this guy.I have seen him now refering to himself as \" Evan Alexander \".

We have gone to the FBI and gave them all of his information and they are currently looking into this for us.

If you have been scammed by this guy please contact the FBI and go to www.ic3.gov and submit your information.The more people who come forward the sooner he will be charged.

Original review posted by user Mar 16, 2012

Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software.Having worked with him on other software I believed him.

We paid him over $16,000 for this product. Day after day went by and he kept saying the software and server would be in our office very soon. Everything he said was a lie. He promised we would be up and running in no time.

Once we caught on to this and demanded our money back he told us he would have to get it back from the software company. However, after contacting the software company they do not even know who Evan Tereszcuk is. Needless to say after 3 months of trying to get my money back we are still left empty handed. This man lied, cheated, and stole from us.

DO NOT do business with Evan A Tereszcuk. He resides in Wesley Chapel, Florida. Aparently this is nothing new for Evan, from what I am learning from other companies he has worked with he has done this many times. If you are thinking of hiring Evan Tereszcuk for anything please reconsider.

Evan Tereszcuk stole my money and is a theif. You have been warned.

I am hoping anyone else he tries to scam will see this and run like *** from this guy.I don't know how people like this can sleep at night.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $16
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Evan Tereszcuk?

Comments

anonomous

i heard he was working as a CI for some entity or another.

He is in Los Angeles.

This *** needs to pay for the trail of destruction he has left.

Anything new on him?

Any idea where he is?

Knew him in Florida,he owes me money.

Are the police ever going to do anything or is it dead in the water?

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #945440

772-205-9166

His cell number.

Dayton, Ohio, United States #942663

Wow, I hope this guy has been caught but... just looking at his picture it's so easy to see he's a weasel, I can't believe his game was that good to sucker everybody.

***cerned Party
Vero Beach, Florida, United States #916230

Does anyone know where this guy is now?

He seems to have dropped out of sight?

Did he get arrested?

to ***cerned Party Mebane, North Carolina, United States #918451

California

acs

Evan Tereszcuk is now living in California according to close sources.Best of luck to all affected by this guy.

If you have been conned by him I highly recommend going to the FBI's site and reporting the incident at: www.ic3.gov

The more reports on him the closer we will be to retribution.He is now the west coasts problem.

Injured Party

His wife has left him and is divorcing him.

She had no involvement and was unaware of wrong doing and was only guilty of falling for his elaborate deceptions.

to Injured Party #1204939

His wife was DEFINITELY in on the scam ... and the drugs. Not sure where she ended up or if anyone has ever been held accountable, but they both deserve to face the music for the fraud and abuse.