Evan Tereszcuk stole $16,500 from my company

1 of 1 Evan Tereszcuk reviews

Update added by user May 31, 2012

It is now May 31st and we still have not received anything from this guy.I have seen him now refering to himself as \" Evan Alexander \".

We have gone to the FBI and gave them all of his information and they are currently looking into this for us.

If you have been scammed by this guy please contact the FBI and go to www.ic3.gov and submit your information.The more people who come forward the sooner he will be charged.

Original review posted by user Mar 16, 2012

Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software.Having worked with him on other software I believed him.

We paid him over $16,000 for this product. Day after day went by and he kept saying the software and server would be in our office very soon. Everything he said was a lie. He promised we would be up and running in no time.

Once we caught on to this and demanded our money back he told us he would have to get it back from the software company. However, after contacting the software company they do not even know who Evan Tereszcuk is. Needless to say after 3 months of trying to get my money back we are still left empty handed. This man lied, cheated, and stole from us.

DO NOT do business with Evan A Tereszcuk. He resides in Wesley Chapel, Florida. Aparently this is nothing new for Evan, from what I am learning from other companies he has worked with he has done this many times. If you are thinking of hiring Evan Tereszcuk for anything please reconsider.

Evan Tereszcuk stole my money and is a theif. You have been warned.

I am hoping anyone else he tries to scam will see this and run like *** from this guy.I don't know how people like this can sleep at night.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
1 of 1 Evan Tereszcuk reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 22, 2015 #987643

He is in Los Angeles.
This *** needs to pay for the trail of destruction he has left.

2 0 Reply

May 18, 2015 #985680

Anything new on him?
Any idea where he is?
Knew him in Florida,he owes me money.
Are the police ever going to do anything or is it dead in the water?

Feb 08, 2015 #942663 Dayton, Ohio, United States

Wow, I hope this guy has been caught but... just looking at his picture it's so easy to see he's a weasel, I can't believe his game was that good to sucker everybody.

Concerned Party

Dec 15, 2014 #916230 Vero Beach, Florida, United States

Does anyone know where this guy is now?
He seems to have dropped out of sight?
Did he get arrested?

acs

Sep 11, 2014 #868564

Evan Tereszcuk is now living in California according to close sources. Best of luck to all affected by this guy. If you have been conned by him I highly recommend going to the FBI's site and reporting the incident at: www.ic3.gov
The more reports on him the closer we will be to retribution. He is now the west coasts problem.

Injured Party

May 02, 2014 #811130

His wife has left him and is divorcing him.
She had no involvement and was unaware of wrong doing and was only guilty of falling for his elaborate deceptions.

Aug 28 #1204939

His wife was DEFINITELY in on the scam ... and the drugs. Not sure where she ended up or if anyone has ever been held accountable, but they both deserve to face the music for the fraud and abuse.

Apr 17, 2014 #806087

How can you be contacted ?

2 0 Reply
acs

Apr 15, 2014 #805501

For all parties involved please contact Det. David Pugh at the Pasco County Sheriff's office in Fla. He is working on the case now.

thomas magnum

The party resides at

1630 4th
Vero Beach

Nov 15, 2013 #742784

Hi, I was just read this post, as it was forwarded to me from a friend. unfortunately, my partner and I were also scammed by Evan to the tune of 30k each. I am going to contact the fbi today as you mentioned.

Nov 15, 2013 #742713 Port Charlotte, Florida, United States

I worked for him at pelican island & I had a feeling that something was going on with him when he paid me out of the register. he is a drug addict & me & another coworker actually walked in on him doing drugs one day. he said it wasn't what it looked like but we still quit. he called us everyday for months after that asking us to lie to other "investors" (aka: people he was scamming) & say that we were a software company, a bank, a truck driver, ect.. needless to say, we NEVER did it. I always had a feeling that he was scamming people, but I was always taught never to assume the worst. it's so sad that he could do this to people & I sincerely hope & pray that EVERY single person / business / family that this a**hole effected, get every dollar & some, back! he is a HORRIBLE person & I'm very sure his karma is coming! good luck to the people that have been in contact with him!!

(336) 404-6679 - that's his cell number.. I hope it can help!

Thomas Magnum

Apr 20, 2014 #807178 Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Can you provide me with more info? What type of drug was he using?
Is there anything else you can tell me? I want to see him brought to justice. My e-mail was listed wrong on earlier posts. The correct e-mail is thomasmagnum849@yahoo.com. Many thanks.

JH Private Investigator

Sep 02, 2013 #710502 Nashville, Arkansas, United States

I am sorry for the losses of those in this post. Law enforcement is closing in on Evan Alexander Tereszcuk. As of July, 2013, he moved from a home leased by he and his wife located at 5206 Algerine Place, Weseley Chapel, FL 33544. The house is now up for rent on the MLS. He is now residing in Vero Beach, Indian River County, FL. His most recent company filings, including that of Pelican Island Associates, are registered to an address of 91 Mark Allen Dr., Sebastian, Indian River County, FL 32958 in the Wispering Palms manufactured home community.

I recommend that all civil claims are filed NOW, prior to any criminal charges. Otherwise, criminal restitution fund will be established and it will take forever to get paid back.

Hope this information is helpful.

Cindy

Feb 23, 2014 #787931

Inside source says he is planning on moving very,very soon. Less than a week. this is Feb. 23. I will post when he leaves. make your move fast

1-20 of 27 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Evan Tereszcuk.
Filing a new complaint about
×