European News - Dutch government doesn't pay Jewish victims of world war 2
During the end of 1930's and early 1940's in the Netherlands: Almost all right Christians have taken the believes and Ideology of Adolf Hitler, that made around 30 to 40 percent of the country back then. Dutch Nazi's where award by giving advice to German Nazi's where Jews where living and/or hiding. Getting the opportunity to prove the Nazi Party money was offered to common Dutch citizens around to 2,5 gulden and even sometimes 100 gulden to find Jews Many Dutch rights have been converted to right Nazism and made sure that Netherlands and Germany where one. Not only that but the hardworking Jewish houses where also taken in for free.
This information has been kept hidden untill now national but not for international. In Dutch Society back then Nazi followers and NSBR'S have given expected around to 30.000 to 50.000 at least Jews to the Nazi Germany Party. Further more most Dutch Nazi's and NSBR'S are still living a normal life and without the fear of being persecuted. Unlike German and France Nazi's who have been set to trial, or even followed to Argentina. The Dutch Nazi's list have been vanished, that's why up to present the Dutch Criminal system & law don't register the crime after so many years or the face of the criminals, because then old cases have to be made open again.
Jewish victims could have claimed money after the war to the German government but Dutch Jews still can not claim threw to the Dutch government. When asking present to old Nazi's suspects and family and NSBR'S they deny thoroughly: 'Never ever have taken place or made such a crime'.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bbc Prime
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "Why is Department of Social Services threatening their Clients with lies? My name is Craig Sears and I am a survivor of a Traumatic Brain Injury TBI. The US says we..."
- "Theï»¿ Moroccan boxer called Badr Hari has played boxing & had aï»¿ sexual relationship with the wife of a Dutch football player to go on Dutch television.ï»¿ According to..."
- "Without a second thought Lee Bentley the Third will know whom has posted this complaint for the benefit of The People of The United States, My Mother, Grandfather, and my..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "A quick fame moment for the Moroccan Actress Maryam Hassouni. Her parents Alia and Abdelbaki Hassouni are Moroccan and moved to the Netherlands a few years before Maryam was born..."
- "When looking back at countries who where developing. Not all facilities where available. Materials and supplies have been brought to the facility. Not for every country in Africa and Asia..."
- "4 years ago bought a 2 and 2/12 sets couch with 4 relax seats for € 7.000,00. By delivery there were already problems, couch was taken back and 2 months later..."