Amsterdam, North Holland

During the end of 1930's and early 1940's in the Netherlands: Almost all right Christians have taken the believes and Ideology of Adolf Hitler, that made around 30 to 40 percent of the country back then. Dutch Nazi's where award by giving advice to German Nazi's where Jews where living and/or hiding. Getting the opportunity to prove the Nazi Party money was offered to common Dutch citizens around to 2,5 gulden and even sometimes 100 gulden to find Jews Many Dutch rights have been converted to right Nazism and made sure that Netherlands and Germany where one. Not only that but the hardworking Jewish houses where also taken in for free.

This information has been kept hidden untill now national but not for international. In Dutch Society back then Nazi followers and NSBR'S have given expected around to 30.000 to 50.000 at least Jews to the Nazi Germany Party. Further more most Dutch Nazi's and NSBR'S are still living a normal life and without the fear of being persecuted. Unlike German and France Nazi's who have been set to trial, or even followed to Argentina. The Dutch Nazi's list have been vanished, that's why up to present the Dutch Criminal system & law don't register the crime after so many years or the face of the criminals, because then old cases have to be made open again.

Jewish victims could have claimed money after the war to the German government but Dutch Jews still can not claim threw to the Dutch government. When asking present to old Nazi's suspects and family and NSBR'S they deny thoroughly: 'Never ever have taken place or made such a crime'.

Review about: Bbc Prime.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with European News?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion