Cheltenham, England

They boast new cars and pre hire check however I saw none of this. I paid about a tenth of the cars value to hire a wreck in Bourges airport Bulgaria (BOU). At first the remote lock didn't work so I was told to just use the key, that's alright.

then when I tried getting back in the car I realised the key only worked in the driver's door, still not too bad then I realised the tyres were past there best! The legal requirement in Bulgaria is 1.6mm and markers on the tyre show this, the markers were the same level as the tread on 2 tyres and the others were just legal.

Then on the second day after a night there was a film of muck on my windscreen, pulled the leaver and hear the pump go but no washer fluid-cant say I was surprised though, why check the washers when you can't be bothered checking the tyres? I would also like to mention the amount of wheel wobble you got from the steering was amazing, the wheels must of been completely un balanced.Emailed them and (2 weeks later) got quite a snooty email response from them as well. Charming!

But it looks like i got of lightly! at least my bank balance is unharmed by europcar!!!!!

Review about: Hire Car.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Europcar?

Submit review

Comments

Rose Winslet

Car hiring process is so easy if you have all the authenticated documents and the most important thing is a valid license.

Car rental Ireland| is very good service provider.