Featured on Google+ 100% full Not resolved

Kuala Lumpur Europcar cars are old, dirty and not road worthy.Fell for their glossy website and booked a car.

On pick up I was offered a 7 y.o. rusted and scratched car. Next was offered 5 y.o. extremly dirty, rusty car with nearly 100 000 miles on the clock with some garbage is still in the car.

Europcar representative is extremly rude and bullying. Some of his words "Stop wasting my time, take this car...." or "What is your problem? Take this car to the carwash and wash it". Europcar response - "We will reply you within 10 working days"!?

My holiday was ruined. Do not believe their fake good reviews and their glossy website all their cars are old and battered that is why they excess charge is so extremly high, no one wants to insure their old, rusty cars. Don't think you will be more lucky than me and get a good car, you wouldn't.

They don't have good cars, they don't have even half decent cars.

Review about: Car Rental.

I didn't like: Old dirty cars, Rude and bullying representatives, Criminals, Customer service, Car we received.

Insurance Quality
Additional Services
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Europcar Car Rental
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $2000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Europcar?

Submit review

Comments

#1131932

Europcar Malaysia has in excess of 400 vehicles.The average age of a vehicle depending on category is no more than 18 months.

They are not therefore old vehicles.

All vehicles are cleaned prior to use.Europcar Malaysia has a proud history of excellent service which is why a lot of the rentals are repeat business.