For many years Europe had a stable economy and the countries where flourishing. Own money valuta, good own identity, business infrastructure, good safety and protection of the own economy. The country go's first then supporting others countries. After the European Union and the introduction of the Euro, borders where loosed at the same time as well: security and insecurity came. Having the benefit of using the Euros for all people in the Euro zone but also the idea to give part to be united again.
Every western country had to give an amount of money: millions and milliards, that does not matter but for the cause creating Europe as one. Now many Europeans are having the opportunity to travel and do business in Europe. Because most European countries are part of the EU they have to share a terrible amount of money to other countries who can not build themselves up. Let stand giving money to foreigners countries, as so on all European News channels. A deflation of the economy, the power purchase push and pull low from buyers. The drop of house-markets, no further investments, the part of the ongoing immigrants who are looking for a permit. The Job market is full. Every politician wants to do their job at the cost of their own people.
At the end the politicians had done their job but not looking what the people of the country want. Politicians do not want to give bad news because it will loose their status and appeal. It's already unfair for the European citizens but also unfair for the foreigner immigrants who already have lived in Europe for quite a while. They say if the Immigrants foreigner will be cut of there is one problem aspect gone.
Because when in Eurozone every person should be threaten with the rules of the Laws of that country or EU. Many EU citizens complained how can foreigners come to our country when they should help their country first that's why illegal immigrants go's on, every day. Many have died in the coast of Italy. All European countries are suffering at the moment because of national and international affairs. Who to blame, how come the economy from EU countries can become so low? In one sentence: Rules are Rules and are mend to be followed.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Politics From Europe
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "I am actually one who would like to pay: not trying to negotiate lower or get out of my tax liability. I just need a little compassion. Ive called for..."
- "In the Netherlands the Dutch kabinet 1st room & 2nd room & gouvernement & the Central Organ House of AsylumSeekers (COA) have caught Turkish politicIan Nurten Albayrak: The female politican..."
- "Deplorable actions by Family Court Judge Rena Hughes against a minor child A child’s nightmare; Judge Hughes alienated a daughter from her mother Clark County, Nevada in the 2014 elections former Judge..."
- "When looking back at countries who where developing. Not all facilities where available. Materials and supplies have been brought to the facility. Not for every country in Africa and Asia..."
- "I ordered a USB fan/clock from a GearBest ad on facebook last month. While their website appears to be modern and efficient, it has been one of the worst..."
- "For a democratic country and kapatalistic system we often think people of the Netherlands are lovable and appreciate talent and good looking people. On the contrary Dutch people are often..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."