Amsterdam, North Holland

In the Netherlands the Dutch kabinet 1st room & 2nd room & gouvernement & the Central Organ House of AsylumSeekers (COA) have caught Turkish politicIan Nurten Albayrak:

The female politican operates in the foreigner, asylum & immigration section departement & have been charged for suspection of raising salary falsely & changing foreigners permits, visums: who weren't allowed to stay in the Netherlands. The false ones who the Dutch gouverment have count where 3000 to 5000 who werent' allowed to stay in the Netherlands their status have been changed to a legal permit with no valid reasons. These where the ones who have been counted there might be more whom she might have dealed. Her sister and she where crownd by the Dutch queen not recently for their work while that was unjustice according to Dutch citizens.

Criminals where also getting a more soft penalty & no jail sentence, could this be the reason for Dutch unsafety in the past years. The Dutch gouvernement did not punished her but only asked her to give a small amount back from her salary according to the standard income. A private expensive car was also in use but that was according for her work. The Dutch people are quite unsatisfied & the gouverment has fallen & shattered a bit by their law system believe.

Review about: Nurten Albayrak Turkish Politician.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Euronews?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.