During the creation of Europe, it had many things to rebuild, law system, world war 1 was going and Armenia at the east of the Ottomon Empire was reasting easily and peacefully as so it seems. Then all of a sudden Turkey was created by Attaturk and the Ottoman army. Not knowing about the Armenian population that was around back then 10 million to 12 million at least. First the Armenian population could not see any danger as being the real inhabitants of present Turkey.
All Armenian families, childern, baby's, infants, parents and loved ones beeing captured and either killed, shot with chemicals, venom given to parents, mother and childern. They have been shot in cold blood. The genocide is one of the most worst in 20th century ever imagined after the Jewish genocide that cost around 6/7 million Jews. The Armenian victims are around 2 to 4 millions.
The holocaust could be used by the same name for Armenians and if you look how they way they have been threated. Even a murderer is not a murderer anymore by this situation. Even pictures have been found that the genocide have excisted. Even now at present Turkey almost every Turkish men & women says it does never exist. The prime minister affirmed the statements and it never has been happened. Is their justice for the Armenian people, we believe not. While people in Turkey are having fun, Armenian people with the less population they now have are still having horrible nightmares passed on by their greandparents. France is one of the best policy to acclaim Armenian Genocide, so there is one good achievement.
When looking at Genocide poplulation next 3 groups who have suffered a lot.
Looking at the beginning of first encountering enemies during early middle ages:
1. Jewish groups (7,5 to 10 million) Christianity middle ages, Egypt, Muslim conquest
2. Armenian groups (3 to 5 millions) Muslim conquest
3. Black African groups 20 to 30 million) Christianity and Muslim conquest
4. Hindu groups (30 to 50 million) Muslim conquest
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Armenian Genocide Denied By Turkey
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."
- "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..."
- "Okay, I have seen reviews and complaints that state the Foreign Affair or Loveme.com site is a scam... I have been to the AFA seminars and at every one they..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "Every country has his own rules made by the government. All citizens have to follow those rules in order to have a solid harmony in the country. By harming or..."
- "Be careful about buying from Esther Tadjiev. She will not tell you that Chanel has a no return policy on watches and jewelry. I'm putting this up to let everyone know..."
- "A Moroccan-Dutch police officer named RÃ© Lemhaouli succeeded in giving top private Dutch Police files to the Moroccan government. Working together in an early fase with Minister Rouvoet and prinsess..."