Euro Pro Operating - Terrible and unreliable product. Worst customer service

6 of 66 Euro Pro Operating reviews

Bought my 1st Shark vacuum beginning of last year. Lasted for about 6 months. Gave it benefit of the doubt thinking It was just my "luck" and got a 2nd more expensive one. It's been 9 months and "surprise"! It doesn't work anymore. I called and they sent a replacement part that didn't fix the problem. Now my ONLY option is to PAY to send it back, wait 3-6 weeks for them to fix it and PAY AGAIN for them to send it back. They had the nerve to say "It's only ~$20 each way, so $40 or more out of MY pocket not even after a year, and it's "COVERED" under the warranty! I have a crawling baby, a toddler and 2 dogs! I HAVE to vacuum at least 4-5x a week! I cannot wait a month or more! Why would I want to keep spending $40-$50 every 6 months (that's apprx. how long they last) when the vacuum was ~$200! Euro-Pro definitely puts money before their customers! What a waste of money!!!!!!!!!! I should've listened to my friends and purchased a Dyson instead. It would've been cheaper at this point. Now, I have to run with my kids and get a new vacuum! Never again!

Shark Supervisor Information:

Name: Bob (he would NOT give his last name nor the name or information to contact his boss)

ID: 785536

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Ease of Use

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Will not even last a year
    • Unreliable
    • Terrible customer service
    • Euro pro puts money before people
    • Works good for a short period of time

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Send me a replacement vaccum ASAP-overnight if possible! I will gladly send the defective one at THEIR cost! It's just fair after TWO vacuums!
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Shark Navigation Lift Away Vacuum
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #665227

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Euro Pro Operating? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 66 Euro Pro Operating reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Euro Pro Operating.
Filing a new complaint about
×