Ephrata, Pennsylvania

Bought my 1st Shark vacuum beginning of last year. Lasted for about 6 months. Gave it benefit of the doubt thinking It was just my "luck" and got a 2nd more expensive one. It's been 9 months and "surprise"! It doesn't work anymore. I called and they sent a replacement part that didn't fix the problem. Now my ONLY option is to PAY to send it back, wait 3-6 weeks for them to fix it and PAY AGAIN for them to send it back. They had the nerve to say "It's only ~$20 each way, so $40 or more out of MY pocket not even after a year, and it's "COVERED" under the warranty! I have a crawling baby, a toddler and 2 dogs! I HAVE to vacuum at least 4-5x a week! I cannot wait a month or more! Why would I want to keep spending $40-$50 every 6 months (that's apprx. how long they last) when the vacuum was ~$200! Euro-Pro definitely puts money before their customers! What a waste of money!!!!!!!!!! I should've listened to my friends and purchased a Dyson instead. It would've been cheaper at this point. Now, I have to run with my kids and get a new vacuum! Never again!

Shark Supervisor Information:

Name: Bob (he would NOT give his last name nor the name or information to contact his boss)

ID: 785536

Review about: Shark Navigation Lift Away Vacuum.

I didn't like: Will not even last a year, Unreliable, Terrible customer service, Euro pro puts money before people, Works good for a short period of time.

Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $400
Preferred solution Send me a replacement vaccum ASAP-overnight if possible! I will gladly send the defective one at THEIR cost! It's just fair after TWO vacuums!

Had an Experience with Euro Pro Operating?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.