Georgetown, Indiana

I have a year old oven and the control knob broke.I learned from the internet that this is very common and the company will supply replacements at N/C upon request.

So far I have not found a number to call with that request.

The knob is recessed which makes it much more difficult to find a replacement.euro-pro 6 Toaster Oven Broken knob problem, euro-pro 6 Toaster Oven Broken knob problem, euro-pro 6 Toaster Oven Broken knob problem, euro-pro 6 Toaster Oven Broken knob problem, euro-pro 6 Toaster Oven Broken knob problem, euro-pro 6 Toaster Oven Broken knob problem.

Review about: Broken Oven.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Euro Pro Operating?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Returns, attitude, Whole Latte Love, no love here,,,, Whole Latte Love "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..." Read more Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Your Domes are doomed! Nuwave Oven "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more