Ets - Ordered Reports about 4 times, called and spoke on phone about 4-5 times, waited for more than 50 days but haven't received Score Reports till now

38 of 96 Ets reviews

I had a horrible experience with the TOEFL services. I am in process of applying to the USA Dental Schools and for the same reason I ordered the Score Report on 23rd Dec 2015; waited for about 15 days and then called them to which they replied that they have mailed one report on January 8th and I should get it in about 7-10 days.

Again I waited till January 16th 2016 and called them and they said they will mail another Score Report as a courtesy report and it will not be charged.

To my suspicion I called them again on 21st January just to find out and get a shock that its still not mailed and again they told me that they have put a request for another Courtesy Report.

While all this was going on I had already written them emails and complaints regarding the issue but never got any response.

Again on 22nd January a courtesy report was ordered. I waited till Feb 5th 2016 and this time I made sure that I talk to some senior member and raise the issue. I was lucky to get a call back from a Senior official only to get yet another Shocker as he told me a very new thing. He said Official Score Reports are not sent to the candidates and they are sent only to the Program/university directly. I had to believe him and I asked him to talk to my University and convey the issue.

Till here it was still fine, but next day when I spoke with my Program Coordinator of the University, She told me that the TOEFL guys had told her that it was all my mistake and I never ordered any Reports earlier and now at the last minute I am making fowl cries.

Disgusting is the only word, feeling frustrated to the core as that spoiled my image to the Program directly.

Not enough words to describe my feelings.

Attaching a snapshot of the evidence from their webpage and I have all other proof in my email id and I am sure they know that.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • I do not wish that even my worst enemy pass through
    • Lied about me and put all the blame on me

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Toefl Ibt Test
Review category
Education
review #792434

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ets? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
38 of 96 Ets reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.