Los Angeles, California
100% full Not resolved

I ordered 2 solid mahogany doors from them and received cheap Chinese doors made of Palm wood.Not only were the doors not solid mahogany, they weren't even solid wood.

Related: ETO Doors - ETO - Customer service sucks!

I was told that the lead time on these doors was 6-8 weeks. The doors arrived over a month late and are useless. They gave some lame excuse about their machine being broken and that the doors were coming from overseas. They did not respond to multiple emails and calls.

The communication is horrible.

Customer service is a joke and the claims process is a scam.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

Review about: Mahogany Doors.

I didn't like: Waranty policy, Product, Customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Eto Doors Door
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $2700
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with ETO Doors?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lumber Liquidators ARE TERRIBLE Lumber Liquidators "5-29-16 Left a $100 deposit with Lumber Liquidators (aka - LL) for 2 separate floor samples we took home to compare with our existing wood floor. 5-29-16 Returned both samples..." Read more Mr Carpet - CAUTION ON PURCHASING CALI BAMBOO FLOORING Mr Carpet "We are experiencing the exact same issues plus some, everything scratches the floor, pulling an empty pieces of luggage leaves scratches. Before buying the Cali Bamboo I researched, I called..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Bellawood Ultra-Strand Bamboo grain is fake printed junk! Lumber Liquidators "We bought Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo from Lumber Liquidators. This Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo is not what you think it is. While it is true that is a solid hardwood,..." Read more Behr - Peeling off my entire deck Behr "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more Musicians Friend - Don't buy a use item from them Musicians Friend "This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian..." Read more