Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number which it comes to my mind this it will be trouble and let me tell you it was.

The reason I want to return this items is because they had send me this headset without the original retail box.

In their website says condition:NEW.

I was requesting the RMA Number so I can return this items ASAP. I was waiting for 3 days and finally this guy Nick Braun replay my email saying: yes product is new and is sold as described on the website. product ships in bulk packaging , not in retail pack.

How can I trust this guys? conditions NEW and suddenly after I send them an email the website says ship in bulk packaging!!!!

They are scammers this person wrote me an email with the RMA number and says 25% restocking fee will apply. So here is the thing, I did not opened the items and I am the person who is going to pay for the return of this items and I am going to get a 25% charge, is this for real?

Never buy from a company who does not have a customer service number.

Don't order nothing from them they are a fraud.

I called my credit card company and they told me I can dispute the charge.

Do not buy from this company they are not Professionals.

Review about: Samsung Level U Pro Black.

I didn't like: Scammers.

Usability
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Esurebuy?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.