Williamstown, New Jersey

Their Customer Service is a complete joke.Employees there are total incompetents.

They lie. They make promises they have no intention of keeping. They schedule delivery appointments they have no intention of keeping. When they missed the first appointment I was assured by the terminal manager it would be the first delivery the following Monday.

Of course it was not. Their inability to adhere to their arranged schedule resulted in considerable cost and inconvenience on my part. They scheduled a residential delivery (2 days late) showed up with a 45' truck with the shipment on a banded pallet and no way to unload it. When the consignee asked the driver how he planned on delivering it, he basically told the consignee it was not his problem that he had no way of getting it off the truck.

When the arrangements were made to schedule the delivery, the Estes employee was informed that this was a residential delivery and there was no receiving dock. The driver ended up dropping the pallet in the parking lot.

The consignee (a woman with a heart condition) had to unload the pallet and carry up 20 heavy boxes up two flights of stairs to get it out of the parking lot.I wouldn't use this carrier again if it were for free.

Review about: Estes Express Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service, Treat people like dirt, Poor delivery quality, Irresponsible company, Totally incompetent employees.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Estes Express Lines?

Comments

Williamstown, New Jersey, United States #1090357

no resolution was ever proposed by Estes. My opinion stands, they have the worst customer service ever.