Essence Of Beauty - My brushes are made out of animal hair!?

1 of 2 Essence Of Beauty reviews

I would like to make a complaint about the Starter Brush Set!I always read labels when I buy things, but this time, I couldn't because there was a HUGE sticker (SEE PICTURE) that covered the information about the specifics of the product.

Since it was sealed, I bought it, trusting that the brand has really good products. When I get home, I opened the kit.... and I read that my new brushes are MADE OUT OF ANIMAL HAIR!!! I am a vegetarian and I was completely disgusted with myself for buying it- AND the brand for not labeling correctly their products!

So many people that would never buy animal products such as fur, but do not read labels could accidentally buy the product! Also, I went to the CVS online to see the product. You can buy it only... and never find out that IT IS MADE OF ANIMAL HAIR UNTIL YOU GET THE PRODUCT BECAUSE IT DOES NOT SAY SO IN THE PAGE!

I am INCREDIBLY disappointed by both Essence of Beauty and CVS for mistreating animals and not caring enough about their vegetarian, vegan or any person who cares enough about animals to not buy something made of animal hair!I would not only like my money back BUT to get reimbursed for the emotional damage- yes, I am a vegetarian and ME BUYING SOMETHING SO DISGUSTING UNCONSCIOUSLY BECAUSE OF POOR LABELING SHOULD BE REWARDED

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
1 of 2 Essence Of Beauty reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Essence Of Beauty.
Filing a new complaint about
×