Essence Hair Club - Review about Brazilian Hair from Fairfax, Virginia

6 of 13 Essence Hair Club reviews

On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club.I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a box of hair).

The first time I purchased Virgin Brazilian Body Wave 3 bundles paid $300 or so. Minimal shedding and all around expensive but a good buy. NOW this last purchase I made in August is Night and Day to the load of *** I received. They were out of the body wave so I had to settle for Brazilian straight which was a terrible Idea given Brazilian hair is very coarse and thick.

I purchased 3 bundles $360 18" 20" 22"...After about the third wash this hair Excessively shreds. I'm talking disgusting where I have to sweep literally my bathroom floor afterwards. It instantly gets matted even after straightening it. It's such poor quality it's like as if I purchased this *** from a Chinese hair store.

It's embarrassing and gross. Because I've such a positive and negative experience I decided to contact them...needless to say they told me to take pictures of my hair which I did and send them in, which I did and never got a response back two months later. This company isn't reputable. Anytime you can text them you know it's a sham.

My guess is the mix the batches and bleach the hair which causes damage. You don't get the amazing quality I don't care what anyone says.

I've been to their "Establishment" it's a shame whoever puts their name being this company is not trustworthy and $300+ is too much money to waste on poor quality hair.Take a look at my pictures just after a few weeks after my install

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Brazilian Hair
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #556889

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Essence Hair Club? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 19 No 19
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
6 of 13 Essence Hair Club reviews
Ricochet-Rabbit

Nov 23, 2014 #904984

It's not a total loss. You can always use it as fiberglass matting to repair your boat, plug a hole in your car's muffler or give it to your pet rats to use as bedding.

3 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Essence Hair Club.
Filing a new complaint about
×