Verified Reviewer

3.4

I attended the Cheer competition this past weekend at the ESPN arena in Orlando FL. I was sitting in the Handicap section when an employee approached me and told me I was sitting in the Handicap section.

I told her I was aware and that I had a disability. She then rolled her eyes at me and In a very nasty tone asked me "what is you disability". I was totally shocked. Anyone with the slightest common sense knows you do not ask someone that question.

I told her "you can not ask me that question" without hesitation she told me I was right and at that point realized how upset I was. I am writing this to inform the company of this terrible behavior.

I will not produce this employees name as I am not reporting this issue to get anyone in trouble. I would like the employees of ESPN to be trained properly and to be advised that under no circumstances should anyone be asked to disclose a disability.

Preferred solution: Better training for customers with disability's..

Location: 700 South Victory Way, Kissimmee, Florida 34747, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex Reviews