London, England
Resolved
1.6
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Oct 26, 2018

Company responded fairly quickly and offered me a tip to get the product out (use baking soda!!!!! - I guess anything slightly abrasive would do).

It worked.

They also refunded my money. However, if this is what it takes to get the product out, it should be supplied as part of the pack.

Original review posted by user Sep 24, 2018

YUK, yuk, yuk. YUK YUK.

Despite following the instructions to the letter my hair was left with an absolutely foul waxy, greasy coating which I can't wash out (seven washes and still trying). The shampoo they supplied made it worse. I ended up scraping it out with my fingernails. I think it has blocked my shower drain.

Absolutely disgusting, I don't know how I am going to get rid out it. Do not buy from this site, yum, yum, I need to write 100 words so just repeating yuk till I get there, I cannot begin to describe how horrible this gunk is. foul, horrible, greasy, sticky, can't get it out of my hair.

My hair looks and feels awful. yuk, yuk and yuk again,

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

eSalon Pros: Packaging was nice.

eSalon Cons: Result, Texture of hair after second application, Product.

• On Line Hair Color

Comments

This is what happens to me waxy and grease. So thick i can even comb it or dry it. Howver that only last a few days then after a few washes the color is beautifl!