this is the worst hair color I have ever used, I could see my blonde hair turning to a gray shade while processing, washed it off, my hair texture hasn"t been the same since, while sitting out in the sun my husband noticed the different shades and the gray shade at the roots, back to my paul Mitchell hair color !needless to say I have cancelled esalon. now I have to enter 100 words for my review, or it will not process. I have been in the hair business or 42 years, love working with color and hair products, guess this is not my first time with hair color,

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Evy
#1206459

We sincerely apologize that you were disappointed with your eSalon experience. Hair color may not turn the final desired color until it has finished processing.

So, if hair color is removed prior to the full amount of time indicated in the instructions, it’s not unusual to get uneven results. We’re also sorry that your hair texture hasn’t been the same since using our color.

Please feel free to contact us so we can consult with you and assess how we can assist you, per our Satisfaction Guarantee. Again, we’re sorry that you were unhappy with your results.

eSalon Reviews