I went through the online ordering and payment excited to try my color kit. The color I was matched with was not much different than my true color and I do have a few highlights.

A few days later after reviewing my photos eSalon said they could not help me and would refund my money. Which I still haven’t seen. Saying that it would be impossible to color my hair and get it right since I have highlights. I went online to Madison Reed.

I should have just ordered from them in the first place. I conversed with a colorist about the color I was matched with and sent her photos. She told me exactly how to color my roots first and then the rest. I got my box and the process was easy and my hair looks and feels amazing!

I also ordered the gloss so I can touch up without brassiness every few weeks! Thank you for turning me down eSalon I found something better and will now be referring all my friends and family to them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments