Bucharest, Bucharest

My name is Angela Cristescu and I ordered hair coloring products on order # 14582663 from 12.04.2018 and # 10776599 from 6.09.2018. The reference amounts were paid by my bank but I have not received any products yet.

I tried to contact customer service but it is not available. I posted my opinion on Facebook and nothing happened. It's annoying!

The customer is basically linked to the account and the money is scanned continuously from my bank account without my consent.

I am very upset and I accuse the company eSalon of malicious practices and lack of seriousness.

In addition, there is no clear way to terminate the account with this institution, which is not correct.

In these circumstances, I request urgently to return my money and close the account.

Regards,

Angela Cristescu

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

• Client Service

Comments

RewardingSidewinder

Email at VICTIMNOMORE1@YAHOO.COM I want to hold these people responsible accountable Did you dispute it with your Bank?

Sorry that happened to you. I have never had a problem, and customer service is great.