10361 Jefferson Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232, USA
1.2
Turnaround Time

This company won't last, shipped order in 2 days, but didn't not arrive until 10 days later, too late had to go else for coloring. The accessory dept does not coordinate with the coloring dept, wanted to add something to my order for color before it shipped, they said the order number doesn't exist, so I spoke with CS rep, she told me the it's too area and do not coordinate together, one dept does not work with the other.

hen why do you have that option to add to an order on uur website??? Next asked for the cape, this was the add on, 2 emails and called and advised they were sold out,9 WHY DIDN'T YOU EMAIL THAT) asked be on waiting list, they said no waiting list call back in 3 months!!!!

what you don't keep hair color capes in stock, no wait list, call back to see if we have it, really poor company, won't last!!! sorry I tried it, it's been one issue after another, still haven't tried the color, it came too late.....,

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

eSalon Cons: Read summary, Too many bad things to enter in sm space.

Comments

eSalon
eSalon Verified Representative

We sincerely apologize for your unhappy experience. Your feedback is deeply appreciated as it will help us improve the areas you’ve highlighted.