Turnaround Time

I had placed an order originally to try the product out. and they wanted to auto send, which I delayed until I determined how the product works for me.

I din't care fr it so I CALLED IN to speak to someone since the site was not friendly to cancel the auto-ship/account. They did not make note NOR cancel my account (As per request) and charged my card again and shipped an order out to an address that I am no longer at. (SMART) I called them again when I saw the charge for $24.90 come through my card, and she is crediting me only $19.95 and mentioned something about when enrolling, that if something gets shipped out you are responsible for the shipping. I guess that even goes for when you requested to cancel the account and they reship in error being their own fault - you still have to pay.

I HAVE HAD A FRIEND TRY THIS PRODUCT AND SHE ENDED UP LOSING HAIR - AND FAST.

THIS PLACE SUCKS FOR PRODUCTS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. - STAY AWAY Worse than WEN care products - much worse

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

What is their number? I cannot locate it. The 2nd shipment was scheduled for February and has arrived already....before I have even tried the first product sent!!!

bonnwalk51@gmail.com

@Anonymous

We’re sorry if you didn’t receive our order reminder email on January 22nd. Our records indicate that your next scheduled order was for January 27th, based on your selected coloring frequency.

Since we didn’t see a request to modify or cancel the order, we proceeded to prepare it.

We'd welcome the opportunity to speak with you personally. Please call us toll-free at (866) 550-2424, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Pacific Time, Monday through Friday at your earliest convenience.

What else would it be but her opinion of your product ?....that's common knowledge of what a "review" entails ! She didn't state that she was a chemist and had applied the scientific method to your product.

Where are the rest of the reviews you've received?

Odd that I only see this particular one!

Companies whose response is tardy, deserve to lose clients.

It's unprofessional to bill a client's credit card after they inform a company of any problem with a product and request the company to cncel their account.

eSalon
@Anonymous

We’re very concerned about our client’s experience and we have reached out to offer further assistance.

The eSalon reviews on this site can be found here:

eSalon

We truly apologize that your account was not cancelled when requested. Since you didn’t care for the color, were happy to send you a complimentary reformulation to suit your needs, per our Satisfaction Guarantee.

We’re also very concerned that your friend experienced hair loss after using our hair color since this is a very unusual reaction.

We’ve reached out to you via private message to further assist you.