3.1
Turnaround Time

I have been using eSalon for 6+ months now. Over the last several months of using eSalon, I have had significant hair loss directly related to the product.

I carefully follow the directions, and have never had this issue/reaction to other hair dyes (both professional and store bought). I will not be using eSalon further. On the plus side: the directions are easy to follow. The packing is minimal - which I appreciate regarding the environmental impact.

Online customer service is great, and each time I requested a change, it was made in a timely fashion.

They usually made the color changes I request accurately. I am truly disappointed about the hair loss - but seeing clumps of my long hair in the shower drain is now OK.

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

eSalon Cons: Significant hair loss.

• hair loss

Comments

omg thank you. I suffer that any way and don't need additional help

eSalon
eSalon Verified Representative

We are so sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing hair loss over the past few months.

We are very concerned about your experience and highly recommend that you consult with your doctor, since many factors can contribute to hair loss and in rare cases, one can develop sensitivity to hair color over time, even if one has previously applied the same brand of hair color with no reaction.

We welcome the opportunity to speak with you personally.

Please email help@esalon.com with your name and account information as well as ‘ATTN: Director of Customer Service’ in the subject line so we can follow up with you. We hope to hear from you soon.