10361 Jefferson Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232, USA

I am being charged for a product I have tried to cancel. I want to stop automatic monthly charges.

How should I proceed? Need to cancel automatic payments urgently. How many times do I have to say this? I was lead to believe I had cancelled it but then a new charge comes up in my debit account.

This is ridiculous. I have made my point.

Do I really have to keep writing just to make up 100 ?F e f ojf h g f p j f f ??? LLL NNN Getty ggf fff ojf harrison Frederick Olive Harry fridolin kik man follow pissed off very angry this is ridicous very bad i will make up 100 words pissed off angry not happy I need to be reimbursed

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

eSalon Cons: Destroyed texture of my hair and curls.

Comments

eSalon

We’re sorry to hear your account was not cancelled when you tried to do so. We are unable to locate your eSalon profile since your review is not associated with your eSalon account. Please call us toll-free at (866) 550-2424, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Pacific Time, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Pacific Time, Saturday, at your earliest convenience and we’d be happy to assist you.

eSalon Reviews