Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Cancelled my account about a month ago and today I received another box

eSalon

Hi Were sorry about that. Please email help@esalon.com with your name and order number, which you can find within your Order History or an order confirmation email, and we'll reach out to assist you.

Keep time

by IdolizedMaggot

How long Does the mixture last once it’s been mixed?

0 answers

Swimming pools.

by user48601466

Our new house has an in ground pool. It will be warm enough to start enjoying it in a month or so. How long after using the product will I need to avoid the chlorine in the pool, to protect my hair from over drying or changing colors?

0 answers
View

How long after ordering, will I receive my color?

eSalon

Hi - If you are in the U.S., please allow 6 business days after shipment for your order to arrive to you. In Canada, the United Kingdom or the European Union, your delivery may take a full 12 business days from the day of shipment.

cancel my colour

This will arrive too late for when I needed it. If I could cancel and have a full refund that would be appreciated. Thank you.

eSalon

Hi There - Once we have your account information, we can get this sorted for you right away. Please email help@esalon.com with your name or account information. Best.

Questions 5