10361 Jefferson Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232, USA
1.9

Received my product as ordered. Followed the strand test & was happy with the result so I proceeded to color my hair following directions as listed.

When time was up used the shampoo and conditioner included in box (note...neither was close to enough for thick hair). Once done I combed my hair & noticed it felt funny. Woke up next day & my hair felt like I didn't get all the conditioner out...it greasy & nasty...I thought I'll just wash it with my salon shampoo and conditioner... let it dry after & a few hours later it still felt greasy & nasty.

Consulted my niece who is a hair dresser & sent her a picture. She told me it sounded & looked like the solution may have fried my hair... not at all what I expected. She advised I get a deep conditioner on it & see if that helps.

Went to my local store searching for a deep conditioner, found one & proceeded to follow those directions. It feels better but still not what it was.

Contacted the company & am awaiting a reply. I did cancel my auto-ship & we will see what the company has to say...I highly doubt I'll purchase again...

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments