Prosper, Texas
1.3K views

Love the product, hate the customer service and misleading website.

Made my first order in June and was very happy with the product. However, when my second shipment in July arrived it did not include the applicator brush. Which is shown on the website to be included with the order for all the price points. So I sent in a support ticket and didn't hear anything back for 2 weeks, so I put in another and got an email back saying that the coloring kit doesn't include the application brush. I sent them a picture of their website showing that it "includes all the tools you need" (which includes the application brush) and they said that is only with your first order, well it doesn't indicate that on their website.

So, instead of dealing with a misleading website and subpar customer service, I am canceling my subscription. If this is how they handle a $1.25 application brush I don't want to see how they handle a mistake in hair color!

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Website.

Comments

#1201277

So why are you making a big deal out of a $1.25 brush? Why didn't you save the first one?

eSalon
#1193958

We sincerely apologize for the miscommunication on our site regarding the application brush and your subpar customer service experience. We’d love to make it up to you.

Please call us at your earliest convenience. We can be reached toll-free at (866) 550 - 2424, 6 am to 6 pm PT, Monday - Friday.

We hope to hear from you soon.