Jacksonville, Florida
1.6K views
2.7
Turnaround Time

I have used this products for quite some time. The color is good and I like it, after about 5 washes.

I also like the convenience of it being delivered to my house. My process is, I color my hair, and follow the instructions to a T, hop in the shower, add the remaining color watered down, massage my head, and proceed to rinse it out. I wash my hair twice to ensure all color is removed. However, I am always left with color on my scalp that will not wash out and wads of color in different areas of my hair.

I am standing in the shower, so there is no way that I am not rinsing my hair thoroughly. This is a gel based color so water has a tough time removing it. It clings to your hair. I've called customer service a number of times and they remind me to use the rinsing system with the remaining color, mixed with water.

So because I love the convenience, I try again for another month, with the same results. My hair is dull and heavy with the remaining color still stuck to it.

I have cancelled my subscription, after I used Dawn dishwasher detergent to remove the layer of color that their/my shampoo couldn't. That was the final straw.

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

eSalon Pros: Convenience of delivery, Packaging was very nice, Personalized product.

eSalon Cons: Color remaining on my hair, Bad color, Inability to remove color from my hair.

Comments

eSalon
Montebello, California, United States #1188178
eSalon Verified Representative

While you enjoyed the convenience of your subscription, we’re sorry that you were disappointed by the level of service you received when you expressed frustration about rinsing the color from your hair. We also apologize that your hair felt gummy and sticky after your most recent color application. We’ve reached out to you via private message to discuss how we can assist you, per our Satisfaction Guarantee.