Lafayette, California
2.9K views
5.0

I have had just positive experiences using eSalon products and service. First I used the custom color and found the match great.

Next I have used their shampoo and conditioner for increasing volume look- very satisfied. Today I used the color wand for temporarily covering grey root growth and found it AMAZING- easy to use and really covers those grey roots in-between touch ups.

Can't wait to try some of their other products. I have found their service prompt and responsive and their web site easy to use.

Reason of review: Good quality.

eSalon Pros: Quality and ease of use of products.

• Wonderful Custom Hair Color

Comments

I totally agree. My color was perfect.

Products are great for me, especially the wand to cover root regrowth. Two friends like my color so much that they want exact same color for themselves.

My many experiences with customer service has been wonderful.No wait on hold, immediate service, instant recognition of me, knowledgeable about products, very helpful.

liar

@someone

This company, which provides a terrible poduct, the worst customer service I've ever experienced, and misleading sales terms, is now posting fake "positive" reviews online.

Pissedconsumer is for complaints, not raves - happy customers (if there were any) would post their reviews elsewhere.

I'm contacting the bbb, and I encourage everyone here to do the same.