Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
1.1K views
4.6
Turnaround Time

I followed the instructions closely and applied so much of the remaining color, that my hair became like plastic! I had very hard time rinsing it, the color just would not rinse.

I spent 30 minutes or so under the shower trying to rinse it. I almost told my husband to call 911.

I am 42 years old and have visible amount of grays on top of my head. My grays were covered but were a little lighter than the rest.

1 month after the coloring, I lost a lot of hair overall.

The amount of my hair decreased by 1/3rd. I am very scared and I will not be using this color again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Drastic hair loss.

eSalon Cons: Color remaining on my hair, Tremendous hair loss.

Comments

Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #1216094

I would hope if you or anyone call 911 over something like this, they would lock them up for wasting time

eSalon
Montebello, California, United States #1193885
eSalon Verified Representative

We sincerely apologize that your hair felt like plastic after your color application and that you had a hard time rinsing it out. We’re also sorry to hear that you experienced hair loss one month after using our hair color, as this is a very unusual reaction. We’ve reached out to you via private message to assist you.