I posted on Amazon my review. I am 48 with about 50 percent gray.

Been coloring my hair since my 20s, either at salons or at home (depending on funds available and where I found myself.) So i have realistic expectations. I paid almost $300 at a reputable salon and it did not turn out as nice as this color. It is perfectly close to my natural so I can let my grays grow for a while between colorings, and there is no line noticeable between my natural color and the colored hair. I think it is imperative to send them good pictures, explain what you hope to accomplish, and be realistic in your expectations.

I told the colorist at esalon that my hair color often veers to grassiness after some time, and somehow the mixture stays true to color. I also use Tinted Love in between colorings which helps to keep the color nice.

I love it, I can use the money I save to get Botox! :)

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

eSalon

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your eSalon experience. We’re thrilled that your custom hair color matched your natural color perfectly, without any noticeable lines of demarcation when your hair grows out.

You’re right…it is incredibly helpful when our clients securely submit a current photo.

This way, we can craft a custom blend that’s just right for you. Also, Tinted Love is a fantastic product for refreshing and maintaining beautifully vibrant hair between coloring.

We love that you are taking full advantage of it and have grand plans for the money you’re saving.

Thanks again for sharing your experience.