Santa Barbara, California
1.1K views
Turnaround Time

I called customer service, which was useless. Instead of a colorist coming on the line, the CS agent informed me "there is nothing we can do." The only advice was to use clarifying shampoo or dish soap, which I'd already done. Terrible products. Terrible customer service.

I'll NEVER use again!

I've washed my hair six times, including twice with dish soap, and I still can't get the product out of my hair. It's gummy, nasty, sticky and comes off on towels, paper towels, tissue. I called customer service, which was useless. Instead of a colorist coming on the line, the CS agent informed me "there is nothing we can do." The only advice was to use clarifying shampoo or dish soap, which I'd already done.

Terrible products.

Terrible customer service. I'll NEVER use again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Professional restoration at salon.

eSalon Cons: Color remaining on my hair, Customer service, Inability to remove color from my hair.

Comments

Same, it was the most gross hair dye I have ever used. Wish I would have read reviews before I tried it.

After I used it, I thought was it old?? Did this just happen to me?? Then I found this website and lo and behold I'm not the only one. And all the company says is to use clarifying shampoo???

What kind of lame excuse is that?? They also put me on auto-ship and charged my credit card with no prior authorization.

Which I also read is a problem for other customers. Horrible company!!!

#1208262

I had the same problem. I think i'm going to discontinue. My hair looks WET days after dying.

eSalon

We sincerely apologize that you were unable to speak to a colorist and were disappointed by the service you received. We’re also sorry that your hair felt gummy and sticky after your color application. We’ve reached out to you via private message to discuss how we can best assist you, per our Satisfaction Guarantee.