Dayton, Ohio

I am actually glad to read that other ladies had the gummy feel to their hair after using this product. I just colored my hair for the first time with eSalon this morning.

I have washed my hair 3 times and still can't get the product out of my hair. It feels so gross. Gummy is a good word to describe it. I can't run my fingers through my hair because they get caught in the gummy-ness.

The color didn't match well, but that's something that could be adjusted.

However, I am leery of continuing to use this product. I shouldn't have to wash my hair 3 times and still continue to have this gross, gummy feeling in my hair.

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

• On Line Hair Color
  • Hair Care Products

Comments

Use Paul mitchel clarifying shampoo to get the residue out

Same issue here today! Had to wash it nearly 10 (ten!) times over with shampoo and had to use tons of deep repair conditioner to be able to start managing my hair!

Color is ok now, but I am concerned about how my hair might turn out in the next days. Not sure I'll ever use the product again, probably not a good idea.

#1219337

I had the same issue today . Washed several times , still feels a bit "gummy" The color looks ok but my hair feels gross

I have had the same problem the last 2 times I have used my color. Prior to this, no concerns and loved the product!! I tried to log in but website wouldn't allow.

amyalaska

eSalon

We sincerely apologize that your hair felt gummy after your color application and you were unhappy with the color results. We’ve reached out to you via private message to discuss how we can best assist you, per our Satisfaction Guarantee.