when i made my order I knew it will take time to be shipped so no problem with that, You need to know that if you are ordering products that are non organic and chemicalised you will experience all sorts of hair or scalp damage because chemicals are damaging, if you are ordering natural organic ingredience it's a different story, esalon don't do organic and some people are happy with using chemicals am allergic to chemicals and to most of the ingredients used in their products, I had to cancel my order because of that, the customer service was brilliant answered my email super quick and refunded me the money, I am happy with the way they handled my order and the way they answered my questions. however I choose not to use chemicalised ingredients to avoid health problems.

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

eSalon
eSalon Verified Representative

We’re pleased to hear that you were happy with the way we handled your order and answered your questions. While the decision to color your hair with an organic or non-organic color is a personal choice, it’s important to note that ingredients deemed organic can also be allergenic. This is why eSalon (as well as most hair color brands) recommends performing a skin allergy test 48 hours before each hair color application and includes a Product Safety & Usage guide with every hair color order with details for this test.