2.4
Turnaround Time

I tried ESalon because a few friends recommended and raved about it. I wanted to go from yellow blonder to a warmer medium blonde.

I know from past experience that by going from blonde to brown may turn hair green, so I trusted my esalon colorist to know what she was doing. I sent a picture of my hair and explained in detail what I used on my hair in the past and what I wanted to achieve. My hair turned green! That's not even the worst, the dye was like Vaseline.

My hair was a disgusting, greasy mess! I got a clarifying shampoo and it took 3 washes to get the gunky dye out. After $40 more I had to spend for a special shampoo to strip my hair and a new box of my regular dye (which I should have never stopped using), I am very upset.

I will be calling tomorrow to get my refund. Stay away!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

We’re so sorry to hear that your hair turned green and that it felt greasy after coloring. We're happy to refund your purchase per our Satisfaction Guarantee and welcome the opportunity to speak with you personally. If you have not done so already, please call us toll-free at (866) 550-2424, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Pacific Time, Monday through Friday at your earliest convenience.