Salt Lake City, Utah

I have been using eSalon for many years and have never had a problem.It is the color you yourself order and if need be can contact a professional and speak with a colorist.

Related: Esalon - Beware.Not Professional hair color. Requires extreme measures to cancel.

The only ones that seem to have a problem with the product are those that like to soak you for a great do yourself at home. Beauticians are not making money off of you this way. I have colored my hair and have at times gone in to my beautician for highlights. And she has also done my hair for years and says my hair is healthy and I know it is as well as soft and has great color that shines.

It's easy and works fantastic.Unless maybe if you don't read the directions.

Review about: Esalon Custom Formulated Hair Color.

Review #921975 is a subjective opinion of a user.

5.0
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Esalon Hair Dye
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Esalon?

Comments

eSalon
Esalon Verified Representative

We’re so happy to hear that you’re enjoying the convenience of our service and the results of your custom color! We truly look forward to our next opportunity to delight you and look forward to hearing more of your feedback soon.