Saint-Laurent, Quebec
3.3
Turnaround Time

I used e salon twist Very bad experience , I lost a lot of my hair . I will not recommend this company I am wondering what they used in the formula???

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I’m so happy to read all of the reviews for sealing products. I probably read a dozen of them.

I have just set up a account and was ready to enter my cc info and thought I’d better just look up the reviews. After reading them I think I’ll pass. I liked the fact u could opt out of the subscription service,but now see it’s a hassle too.

I’d just like to thank all of the women out there who took their precious time to warn the rest of us! Thank you so much!

eSalon

We truly apologize that you experienced hair loss that could have been caused by our hair color. We’d love to speak with you directly to discuss how we can make it up to you.

Please contact us at your earliest convenience. We can be reached at help@esalon.com or you can call us toll-free at (866) 550 - 2424 x676, 9 am to 6 pm PT, Monday - Friday.

We hope to hear from you soon.