Chester, Pennsylvania
Turnaround Time

I would like to let you know that my head has been itching and I broke out with a rash in my head because of the chemicals of the guy and the guy that I used from your company burned my head and not only that the color wasn't even in there a week and I start shampooing my hair started coming out I just want to know I would like to have my money back and this review show to others do not buy this product

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

you obviously didn't do a patch test which we are told to do with ALL hair colourant so your faullt how can you blame the hair dye! Just because you have an allergy doesn't mean the whole world will. People like you REALLY annoy me it is your own stuoidity and not doing a patch test that caused your issue!

eSalon

We are are truly sorry and are very concerned that you experienced a severe allergic reaction. We're happy to refund you purchase per our Satisfaction Guarantee.

In rare cases, one can develop sensitivity to hair color over time, even if one has previously applied the same brand of hair color with no reaction. This is why eSalon (as well as most hair color brands) recommends performing a skin allergy test 48 hours before each hair color application. We include a Product Safety & Usage guide with every hair color order with details for this test.

We highly recommend that you not apply any brand of hair color until your doctor has determined which ingredient(s) you are allergic to.

This is because hair dyes from different brands have similar ingredients; hence, it’s likely you will be allergic to other brands as well.