Cumming, Georgia
1.4K views
Turnaround Time

First, I have colored my hair myself for over 40 years. Although lately have been having the top highlighted to cover white & grey.

Tried to order a blonde shade from E-Salon. Sent all descriptions of my length, color, etc along with the color I wanted. Went back & forth for 1 week with a "Stylist". Finally she agreed to ship the color!

Four days later, get a e-mail wanting a pic. Already discussed this in 8 e-mails. Finally said cancel my order.

Not worth the hassle! Will go to the drugstore, better customer service, easier, less expensive!

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

eSalon
#1201330

We’re sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the level of service you received. Since each formulation is custom-made, our licensed colorists take thoughtful care to ensure a full understanding of each client’s hair color needs.

Special care is taken with clients who have blonde hair (particularly if they have highlights), so we asked for a photo to ensure we could provide your desired result. Again, we apologize that you felt inconvenienced by your experience.