3.4
Turnaround Time

I have been trying for months to achieve correct color, unfortunately in the process of doing this my hair is dry, falling out, and just awful...my stylist commented on the condition of my hair..Have not used this product in months and my hair is still in terrible condition...Instead of sending me another color how about something to moisturize and deep condition my hair

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Rotonda West, Florida, United States #1285519

This is for Catebo1 - Did you receive the conditioner, was it free of charge and did it work? Please note: I'm researching the company to see if I want to try the product.

eSalon
eSalon Verified Representative

We’re so sorry to hear that your hair has become dry and damaged while trying to achieve your desired color. We're happy to send our Deeply Invested Nourishing Hair Mask to hydrate and soften your hair. If you haven’t heard from a Colorist already, please call us toll-free at (866) 550-2424, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Pacific Time, Monday through Friday at your earliest convenience.