1.9K views

Beware. I ordered and loved my color.

6 weeks later I dyed my hair again and still love the color. But now 3 weeks later, a big clump of my hair on the top of my head came out. About the size of a 50 cent piece. I am devastated.

Someone needs to start a class action suit. I went to my doctor and all tests are normal.

I have been using dyes for over 10 years. I am depressed and hope my hair grows back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

This is THE WORST product I have ever used!! Left my hair dull and waxy.

I sure hope I don't end up losing my hair like you did.

Horrible horrible product. My hair won't even DRY with a hairdryer because of the waxy film!

eSalon
to Pat #1299505
eSalon Verified Representative

Hi Pat - We're sorry to hear your hair feels waxy after coloring! We do have a satisfaction guarantee, and would be happy to see what we can do to help.

Since our color is a gel formulation, it can be thick and might need a little extra rinsing after application.

This product buildup can lead to dullness in color, but a clarifying shampoo will help.

Would you please contact us toll-free at (866) 550-2424 at your earliest convenience?

We’re available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Pacific Time. Once we have your account information, we can get this sorted for you right away.

Very best, Color + Care Team

eSalon
eSalon Verified Representative

Hi Rosemaryp - We're so sorry to hear about this situation, and can only imagine how upsetting it must be for you.

We take client concerns very seriously, and in six and a half years we haven't heard of someone experience this after using our product.

We'd love to speak with you more. Please send us a private message with your name or account information, and we'll reach out at a time that's convenient for you.

With kindest regards,