10361 Jefferson Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232, USA
2.8

I liked esalon when I first tried it out but the customer service turnaround was terrible. I like to stick with the same person with my hair just as I would at a salon but every time I ordered it was someone new who didn't know my history and told me something different than the previous agent did, which ended up not working for my hair!

And the last agent I got was quite rude and wouldn't listen to me when I told her about my hair, she knew it all and I decided no more. Plus they could not get the hair color right and it would not cover my greys well, Nice and Easy root touchup does a better job so now I stick with that and it is less expensive too!

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Buying another store brand.

eSalon Cons: Color did not last and cover greys well.

Comments

eSalon
#1331974

We’re deeply sorry to hear that your customer service and hair color experience was less than satisfactory. eSalon takes customer satisfaction very seriously and is truly committed to delivering a great client experience.

Since you were not 100% satisfied with your color, we'll gladly provide you with a complimentary reformulation or a refund, per our Satisfaction Guarantee.

Please email help@esalon.com with your name and account information with “Attn: Monica D. Higgins” in the subject line so we can assist you further.

eSalon Reviews