4.9
Turnaround Time

I wanted to review on here because i found this site after id placed my order. I panicked & started to regret ordering after reading the reviews on here.

I have highlights growing out & wanted a block colur to cover grey, I have strong red pigments in my hair. eSalon left a message on my account to call them before they would process my order any further. I called them & we went through what I was trying to achieve, the colourist explained that I would not be able to cover the highlights with my preferred colour without it looking brassy. She offered a few other options which would have worked but we decided to really achieve what I wanted it was best to cancel my order and wait until my highlights have grown out.

My order included lots of extras and I cant praise eSalon enough for thinking more about customer satisfaction over a lost order. I will definitely be going back to order from them when im ready.

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

eSalon
eSalon Verified Representative

We appreciate you taking the time to share your eSalon experience. We fully understand that it can be unnerving to read unhappy reviews, especially after ordering a product or service for the first time.

Your hair color happiness is our number one priority. So, if after speaking with you we discover that were unable to achieve what you really want, well let you know. Our clients really appreciate this honesty. While we don't want to lose you as a client, we certainly dont want to send you a hair color that isnt going to deliver the color results youre looking for.

We are thrilled to hear that you were so happy with your customer service experience that youre going to come back to us to maintain your color once your highlights have grown out.

We look forward to crafting your custom color in the future! As always, please dont hesitate to reach out should you have any questions.