2.8
Turnaround Time

I love the product. But their website and customer service have made me go elsewhere.

You can't change your profile once you have completed it. You can't order more than one choice of hair color. Once you have placed an order, you can't change your haircolor choice (hence, once it's on your profile you're stuck with it). Oh, when I called and asked about all of this I was told their website doesn't allow for you to change your profile and if you want something different just put a note in the box.

WTH???? Again, the product the one time I used it was great.

I just can't believe they won't allow a person to change their profile once it has been set up. Like I said, I called and talked to a person regarding this and she was no help.

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Website.

Preferred solution: Allow customers to change their profile, get a more friendly user website. .

eSalon Pros: Product.

eSalon Cons: Customer service and their website.

Comments

I read your reviews, and I did not like them. Please delete all my info and profile.

Do no send anymore emails. Thankyou!!

@Anonymous

We are sorry to hear that you would like your account deleted and are happy to assist you any way we can. Please send an email to help@eSalon.com or contact us via phone at (866) 550-2424 so we may locate your account and delete your personal information.

eSalon

We are glad that you liked our product the first time around and fully understand your frustration with trying to make changes on your profile. Above anything, what is most important to us is that our clients are satisfied with both their color and our service and we sincerely apologize that your experience was not what you had hoped it would be.

Since hair color is so deeply personal, it is our job to make sure that our clients are 100% aware about the limitations of at-home coloring.

While the website was designed to assess your color needs, our expert colorists are even better equipped at accurately determining what is best for your hair. We have found that the best way to meet our clients needs is to have them either message us or give us a call.

We would love the opportunity to speak with you and further discuss your needs.

Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we may assist you. We can be reached via phone at (866) 550-2424, Monday-Friday from 8am-6pm PT.

eSalon

We would love the opportunity to speak with you and further discuss your needs.